Looking for Singles holidays?
Join us on a holiday for all the senses!
We offer singles holidays with a difference
If you are a solo traveller and are interested in seeing the world with fun, sociable and like-minded people, then you have come to the right place. We take groups of adventurers all over the world, from the heights of Machu Picchu in Peru to the tranquil cafe culture of Venice, Italy. We also venture to places like the adrenaline-fuelled Queenstown in New Zealand and we might even discover what life as a ranch hand in Texas, USA is like. There really is something for everyone on our group holidays.
Our holidays are a combined group of singles, couples and friends. All our travellers share the same goal – to see the world and share the adventure! We have one thing that sets us apart from other holiday providers; half of our travellers are visually impaired and half are sighted. Our sighted travellers are paired with a different visually impaired traveller every day of the holiday and in return for sharing their sight, they receive up to 50% off the cost of their holiday.
Why travel solo with us?
- 85% of our adventurers travel solo, meaning our groups are filled with people looking to share the adventure together.
- Our holidays are fun, sociable and exciting.
- As half the group are visually impaired, our holidays are designed to be a sensory experience, which the whole group gets to enjoy.
- Choose from a wide range of holidays.
- See more of the world; when you take time to describe your surroundings, you notice much more of the world around you.
- Save up to 50% on all holidays!
- Specialist, friendly and enthusiastic tour managers stay with you for the whole holiday.
- Meet travellers from all over the world and travel in a safe group environment.
- Shared and single room options available.
- We take care of everything – we arrange your flights, accommodation, excursions and transfers – you just need to bring your sense of adventure!
So why not find out more! Visit our YouTube channel and listen to the gang discuss holidays and how we operate, see our Facebook Page for photos, competitions and news or simply jump straight in and head over to our holidays page by clicking the button below to find your next adventure!
Find Your Next Adventure
View Our Holidays