Traveleyes Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Traveleyes Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Medical information
- Passport and Insurance information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and to provide you with information regarding your holiday or enquiries with us, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide API (Advanced Passenger Information) to airlines and suppliers when necessary to provide you with your service.
- To contact you, your insurer, or your emergency contact for any reason.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may pass on your personal details to companies or organisations in order that your holiday or other service or product can be provided. For example, airlines, hotels, governments, immigration, and other competent authorities as may be required by law. This may include the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area where data protection controls may not be as strong as in the UK. We may hold on to your customer and booking information on your online customer record to process repeat bookings or to contact you for whatever reason. When you make a booking or enter into a transaction this means you consent to our passing on such details.
On all of our direct marketing and email communications you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we operate all suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information.
Data Subject Access Request
You are entitled to ask us by letter for a copy of the information we hold about you and how it is used. There is a charge of £10 for this service and we will respond to requests within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at:
PO Box 511, Leeds. LS5 3JT, UNITED KINGDOM.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.